Recently added item(s) ×
MissionLINK utilizing Iridium CertusSM gives your critical operation global communications coverage regardless of the landscape. It is the solution to depend on for essential communications wherever your mission takes you. Whether you operate as part of a deployed force or an individual user, this commercialized, military-grade solution is designed to meet your unique challenges through a simple, adaptable and robust design.
MissionLINK on Iridium operates using Iridium CertusSM broadband services over a network of 66 satellites that cover 100% of the globe. The solution utilizes this robust network service to provide highly reliable, mobile and essential voice, text and web communications.
MissionLINK comes with an intuitive, user-friendly interface and can be quickly integrated into existing vehicles or new fleets. It also includes built-in upgradeability to future-proof your investment and ensures peak speed and performance.
Thales MissionLINK: Iridium Certus
Thales MissionLINK land-mobile satellite communications provide global broadband connectivity enabled by Iridium Certus℠. MissionLINK provides reliable satellite communications for terrestrial users regardless of the landscape. This lightweight terminal also features a simple, adaptable and robust design and easy-to-use interface. Delivering highly reliable connectivity for all mission-critical communications whether operated for an individual or for fleet-wide needs.
MissionLINK can support a variety of terrestrial operations, including commercial transport, fleet services, recreational and off-road vehicles, and fixed station needs — both for remote and deployable services. It is also available to military customers as a commercial off-the-shelf product or can be adapted to meet the needs of diverse military operations.
• Real-time emergency alert and distress notifications
• Voice and data-enabled delivering up to 3 dedicated voice channels
• Telemedicine capable • Location tracking Operational Enhancements
• Enhanced reporting, service logging, mobile connectivity, system/cargo monitoring and other operational requirements
• Embedded 802.11b/g Wi-Fi Access point
• Multiple user capability, up to 12 connected devices
• Application enabled functionality for Android and iOS devices
• IP data sessions up to 700kbps (down)/352kbps (up)
• Streaming up to 256kbps (future)
• 3 high quality voice lines
• Location tracking
• PTT ready
Solution Ready Features
• Easy to use interface, functionality available at distance
• Ruggedized Android tethered handset
• 4G LTE ready, Softphone capability
• Application enabled functionality for Android and iOS
• Embedded 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi access point
• Multiple user capability
• Lightweight IP66 rated single cable ADU Antenna