Thales VesseLINK: Iridium Certus
VesseLINK gives your critical marine operation global communications coverage. It is the solution to depend on for essential communications wherever and whenever you are at sea. Whether you operate a large fleet or a single vessel, this solution is designed to meet your unique challenges through a simple, adaptable and robust design.
VesseLINK, using the new Iridium Certus℠ network, will provide critical marine operations with a lifeline to shore whenever or wherever a vessel may be at sea by offering an affordable, enterprise-grade solution designed to meet the unique challenges of maritime environments. The lightweight solution also features a simple, adaptable and robust design and easy to use interface for ship captains and crews. It can be installed as a stand-alone solution or used as a VSAT companion.
- Reliable satellite communications for at sea operations
- Providing 100% global coverage you can depend on
- Enabling essential communications for critical operations and enhanced safety features
- Simple, adaptable and robust to meet the unique challenges of maritime environments
- Delivering data and voice communications with low latency
- Voice and data-enabled delivering up to 3 dedicated voice channels
- Telemedicine capable
- Location tracking
- Enhanced at-sea reporting, service logging, crew connectivity, system/cargo monitoring and other operational requirements
- Real-time weather
- Embedded 802.11b/g Wi-Fi Access point
- Multiple user capability, up to 12 connected devices
- Application enabled functionality for Android and iOS devices